Every quarter, MedShare staff vote to elect an “Employee of the Quarter” in both the Southeast and Western Region. This award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated strength in the following areas:
- Exemplary service provided during daily work
- Notable contribution to department and/or overall organization
- Projects an attitude of teamwork
- Commitment toward excellence
- Contributes to high staff morale
Tesfah first came to MedShare as a student at DeVry University. He volunteered under our Senior Biomedical Engineer, Eben Amstrong, in MedShare’s biomedical department, and made such an impression that he was hired full-time after graduating. Tesfah is incredibly hard-working, talented and always has a positive attitude. We consider ourselves lucky to have him on staff!
In addition to the wonderful recognition, Employees of the Quarter receive an extra day off and a prime parking spot. Congratulations on this well-deserved award, Tesfah!