Are you familiar with the Peace Corps, and interested in learning more about volunteering for their organization? On July 12, we’ll be hosting an information session on learning what it takes to become a Peace Corps Volunteer at our Southeast Region Distribution Center.
Peace Corps has assignments around the globe for graduates interested in international service. Attend our next GlobeTalk info session and learn how Peace Corps offers an exceptional opportunity to put your education, experience and abilities to work in an overseas community. Peace Corps Recruiter Becky Ament will talk about her experience as a Health Volunteer in Malawi. MedShare representative, Stephanie Greene, will also share her experiences as a former Peace Corps Volunteer and provide information about MedShare.
• Peace Corps Recruiter Becky Ament shares her overseas story
• DVD featuring Volunteers currently serving in the Peace Corps
• How to apply and how to be more competitive
• Updated details about our all-expenses-paid benefits package PLUS graduate school fellowships
• Open discussion and questions from the audience
Bring your friends/family and your questions! For more information, contact Becky Ament at email@example.com.
GlobeTalk Information Session
Tuesday, July 12th
6:00 – 7:30pm
3240 Clifton Springs Rd
Decatur, GA 30034
Our organization has ties to the Peace Corps (we provided one of their teams in Ghana medical supplies and our Financial Director, Stephanie Green, is a Return Peace Corps Volunteer), and we’re excited to host this event!